Advancing equal access, equity and progress to vulnerable boys, girls and women through innovative, safe and diverse quality interventions that empower and influence social change.
OUR STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES
- Integrate education, child stimulation, nutrition and health interventions for a holistic child development approach that ensures quality, equity and access for better health and educational outcomes.
- Protecting children in all our interventions including life changing events for the realization of their rights.
- To contribute to improved health outcomes and lifestyle for children in need of care through proactive engagement
- Build the capacities of vulnerable rural families with poverty reduction strategies that enhance social protection, resilience and adaptation
- Promote women’s skills development and their right to decision making for social, physical, economic and psychological transformation.
OUR STRATEGIC FOCUS
- Child Development (Early Childhood Development (Child Stimulation and Nutrition), Health, Education)
- Child Protection
- Women Empowerment
- Sustainable Livelihoods
- Strategic Collaboration
- Community Partnerships
- Evidence Based Practices
- Data –Informed Decisions
- Professional Learning